The process to become a certified TIDY Homekeeper consists of a series of written certification questions, followed by a scheduled check of your cleaning skills, then a background check.
So what is the scheduled certification like? It follows these steps:
- Pick a time that works for you. This is a test to see if you can make scheduled appointments, so you cannot reschedule. Choose your time carefully.
- Wait until your scheduled time. You cannot see the location until 2 hours before the start time.
- Within 2 hours of the start time hit "On The Way" and you will get the address (similar to a normal appointment will look). You will learn more at this point.
- When you get to the nearby location, you will briefly show how you clean 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and 1 kitchen in 5 minutes each (15 minutes total). No cleaning solutions are required, the most important thing is to be able to take before photos and after photos and make the after photos look better than the before ones :) You will do this all in the app.
- Finish it and you will be on your way. We expect the whole process, including travel, to take less than 25 minutes.
- Where is certification? Certifications take place within 5 miles of your home.
- Who oversees certification? They are overseen by a member of our TIDY Concierge (email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions).
- What do you do in certification? You do a super quick clean of three rooms, and show that you can take before and after photos in the app. The goal? Make the after photos look better than the before photos.
- Is equipment necessary? No. You do not need anything for certification. You will be able to do all tasks with no supplies.