This is our API Reference, dedicated to how to use the TIDY API. For general documentation, including introductions to many of the concepts listed here: Go To The TIDY Docs.
What is the TIDY API?
The TIDY API lets you do many things you can do via the tidy.com website, including:
- Requesting Jobs
- Adding Pros you manage
- Viewing Job Statuses
- Updating the To-Do list for a job
- Manage Guest Reservations for your Addresses
The TIDY API is a REST API that uses standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs. In principle, any feature available online could be made available through the TIDY API.
Developer / API Support
We offer free API support for developers. To get that, you must:
- Have an account (its free)
- Make sure you have "developer options" enabled (tap the developer tab to enable this)
- Make requests from the "Developers" section or "Concierge" section.
Our goal is to make your lives easier, but by logging in it helps us ensure security & privacy.
These are the core elements of the TIDY architecture.
- Customers are accounts, with unique API Keys. They can have many Addresses.
- Addresses are the physical locations for requested service. They can have many Jobs, Pros, or To-Do Lists.
- Jobs are requested jobs for an Address. There can be many per address. Jobs can have Pros (who does the job) or To-Do Lists (what to do on the job).
Most people get started with the following steps:
- Create API keys and set up Authentication
- Use endpoints to create jobs
- Set up webhooks to get job statuses
Updated 29 May 2023
Did this page help you?