The TIDY API lets you do many things you can do via the tidy.com website, including:
- Requesting Jobs
- Adding Pros you manage
- Viewing Job Statuses
- Updating the To-Do list for a job
- Manage Guest Reservations for your Addresses
The TIDY API is a REST API that uses standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs. In principle, any feature available online could be made available through the TIDY API.
We offer free API support for developers. To get that, you must:
- Have an account (its free)
- Make sure you have "developer options" enabled (tap the developer tab to enable this)
- Make requests from the "Developers" section or "Concierge" section.
Our goal is to make your lives easier, but by logging in it helps us ensure security & privacy.
These are the core elements of the TIDY architecture.
- Customers are accounts, with unique API Keys. They can have many Addresses.
- Addresses are the physical locations for requested service. They can have many Jobs, Pros, or To-Do Lists.
- Jobs are requested jobs for an Address. There can be many per address. Jobs can have Pros (who does the job) or To-Do Lists (what to do on the job).
Most people get started with the following steps:
- Create API keys and set up Authentication
- Use endpoints to create jobs
- Set up webhooks to get job statuses