Most developers who want to use TIDY within their own applications or extend TIDY's functionality do so in one of 2 ways:
- Using the TIDY API - A REST API that gives you the ability to programatically do things instead of via the website.
- Using Webhooks - A way to get updates from TIDY to your application.
The TIDY API lets you do many things you can do via the tidy.com website, including:
- Requesting Bookings
- Adding Pros you manage
- Viewing Booking Statuses
- Updating the To-Do list for a booking
You have an internal application that tracks guest reservations for rental properties. You can use the TIDY API to automatically request a turnover cleaning after a guest checks out.
The TIDY API is a REST API that uses standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs. In principle, any feature available online could be made available through the TIDY API.
For details, View Our API Reference.
TIDY uses webhooks to send events to your application. For example, if you want to know when a booking is completed, you can add a webhook to TIDY so we send that notification to your application.
We offer free API support for developers. To get that, you must:
- Have an account (its free)
- Make sure you have "developer options" enabled (tap the developer tab to enable this)
- Make requests from the "Developers" section or "Concierge" section.
Our goal is to make your lives easier, but by logging in it helps us ensure security & privacy.