Connecting TIDY and Guesty is straightforward and gives you the best of both worlds, plus:
- A bird’s eye view of all your properties, reservations, and cleanings
- Save time by automatically setting up cleaning requests. That’s right—no phone tag with cleaners.
- Bring all the cleaners you work with and love to TIDY and make their life easier, too. Yep. It's free for them.
- Get all the tracking you want and need: upcoming jobs, completed ones, and what turnovers need to be done.
- Integrating is as simple as clicking a couple of buttons; see below.
- Log into both accounts, if you haven't already done so
- Copy your Guesty Private API key from your Guesty account, under your settings
- On your TIDY home page, look for and click on "Integrations" in the left menu bar
- Click "Add Integration"
- A new screen will pop up, search for “Guesty” in the search box
- Paste your information in the indicated fields
- Now TIDY will pull all of your listings as addresses into your TIDY account.
- Under each address, select "Automatic Booking" and configure it according to your specific needs, such as check-in/check-out time and types of cleaning.
- After you integrate, TIDY will pull all your listings from Guesty to create them as properties in TIDY.
- When a new guest reservation appears on your Guesty account, it is also automatically added to your "Reservations" tab within TIDY
- Now TIDY knows the reservation details and when to automatically book a cleaning between guests check-in and check-out
- The turnover cleaning follows the instructions you set under "Automatic Booking"
- The Pros you already have listed under the "My Pros" section in the app each will have the opportunity to accept the job in the order you previously determined
- Once a Pro is assigned the job, they will receive your instructions, access the To-Do List (if you have one), and communicate with you through TIDY.
- TIDY will push the cleanliness status to Guesty after each cleaning is done.
- Done! Now your property is ready for the next guest, without you having to worry about a single thing.