Exporting Your TIDY Jobs To A Personal Calendar
You can easily import your TIDY calendar to your personal calendar app and keep all your jobs on track. In this guide, we will show you how.
Exporting your TIDY calendar
To export your TIDY Calendar, navigate to the "Jobs" section of your account, then click/tap the export option located at the top right.
We offer 2 exporting options:
- Export Jobs To Calendar via .ics file.
- Export Jobs via iCal Link.
Exporting Jobs To Calendar Via .ics File
- On the "Export Calendar" page, click/tap the "Export Jobs to Calendar" button, and download the .ics file.
2. Go to your personal calendar app, and import this file in the importing options.
Note: Importing steps may vary depending on the calendar app. Please check your calendar provider's guides for further instructions.
Exporting Jobs to Calendar Via iCal Link
- On the "Export Calendar" page, click/tap the "Copy Calendar Link" to copy the URL to your clipboard.
2. Go to your personal calendar of choice, and follow the import/add a calendar from URL instructions.
Important: Adding a calendar via iCal link may automatically set the time zone to GMT+00:00, which will display incorrect times in your newly created calendar.
If you are experiencing this issue, please consider following these steps:
1 - Create a new empty calendar.
2 - Import your TIDY Jobs to this new empty calendar, or to an already existing one, via the .ics file or iCal link.