Team billing is a great feature to use if you have to:
- Bill your customer for something and want it all separate.
- Want to use a specific card on file for a specific group of addresses.
Team billing works if you are using . Teams separate your addresses into groups. Team Billing means that all jobs done for that team will be billed as a separate "Team Billing Account". This means:
- Any jobs done for anything outside that team, will have no impact on the team billing account.
- All jobs done for the addresses on the team will be billed to the Team Billing Account.
- The payment method on file for the Team Billing Account will be used ONLY for the team's bills (unless you add that same card to multiple teams).
We recommend contacting the Concierge for help setting up your first Team and Team Billing, to make sure its done the way you want.