Teams & Users
TIDY allows you to organize your property management by teams and users.
TIDY offers powerful and flexible ways to add users to your account. This gives them access to your account, or only to a limited number of properties on your account. Adding users has the following benefits:
Shared Data - Assign properties to each user to let them see their job history, maintenance records, and more.
- Shared Inbox - Easily send messages to pros as a group, with anyone able to come in and out of the conversation.
- Access Control - Control access to certain properties or actions.
To learn more about users, view .
Teams are a great way to group together your properties and your users for various reasons. This includes:
- Giving people limited access to view or manage only a few addresses on your account, instead of seeing everything.
- (in beta) Controlling how jobs inside a team are billed. For example, you can specify that one group of properties uses 1 credit card, while another group of properties can use a different credit card.
- Generating reports by team.
- Using teams to match accounting groups for exports.
To learn more about teams, view .