To get a Buildium API key and integrate to Tidy, you can follow these steps:
1. Log into your Buildium account.
2. Click "Settings".
3. Click "Developers Tools".
4. Click the "Create API Key" button.
5. Follow the prompts to create an API key:
- Add a name (Recommended: "your company name TIDY")
- Set appropriate permissions for your use case
- Copy and save the Client ID and the Secret key
Once you have your API key, you can integrate it with TIDY app by following these steps:
- Log into your TIDY account.
- Navigate to the "Integrations" menu.
- Select “Buildium” integration.
- Select the “Direct” integration option, enter your Buildium API key and click "Add Integration".
- Follow the steps to complete the integration setup.
Once your TIDY account is integrated with Buildium, TIDY will be able to access all your important Buildium data and use it to help make your life easier by automating tasks such as job booking.