When you start an account you add credit to distribute to your employees. Essentially, you start with a "Pool" of credit for your company. Here is a list of how credits can be used:
Company Credit is at the top.
- You can add the first set of credit by ACH or wire. You are responsible for any transfer fees applied by your bank, the amount we recieve is applied to your account within 2 business days of our receipt. If you would like to switch to credit card processing after the first credit payment, you can do so with additional credit card processing fees that apply.
- You can distribute your company credit to 1 or more employees anytime manually.
- Or you can notify our team on what you want done, and we will distribute the credit for you. We recommend this approach, as it is no additional charge for you.
- You can also set up automatic distributions as a part of your campaigns.
- When an employee gets a credit distributed to them, they can use it right away on any eligible Jobs & Pros.
- The credit in the company account gets reduced by the amount you sent to the employee.
- You can withdraw the credit from the employee's account, and return it to the company account anytime until the employee has used the credit on a job. Then, it cannot be returned to the company account.
- You must maintain enough credit for any ongoing campaigns in your account. TIDY will not allow you to distribute credits to employees unless that credit is in your account. Due to ACH transfer times and processing times, we recommend sending at least 3 days early for wire transfers and 8 days early for ACH transfers.