There are several options you have as an employer for you to configure that allow you to control your credit usage. These include the following options:
- You can require names and addresses to be collected from pros before any payment, and then validate the last name does not match and the address is not within x miles of the cleaned property.
- You can require phone validation of a pro's business before payment is sent. This is completed by TIDY. They call and ask questions about the pro's business to ensure it is genuine.
- You can require SSN collection from employees, which are matched against the SSN collected for 1099 purposes, to ensure it is not a match.
- You can limit certain payout methods, if you feel these are more likely to lead to fraud. Pros can select
- We generally recommend these be set up with thresholds, to make things easier for everyone (for example no more than $500 sent before triggering a check).
- You can require employees to confirm their home workspace in the app. You can require photos or just text confirmation.
- You can require employees to have their pro mark off that workspace as clean when they do the job.