If you want to track inventory of items in a property, TIDY helps you do this in a few ways. At a high level, it works in the following way:
- You add objects to your property that you want tracked.
- For objects, you can set the current quantity level.
- For any objects, you can add a minimum quantity level, if you want to create low stock alerts.
- On your To-Do list for jobs, you can add tasks for pros to check the inventory. When the pro completes the inventory check, then it will update the "current quantity level" for the object they checked.
- If the "current quantity level" ever goes below the minimum quantity level, a low stock alert will be created in TIDY.
Currently, to set this up it takes about 21 days to set up with our success team. We are hoping to make this a 1-day process by Feb 2023. Please contact your success representative for help.