The inventory section allows you to track the inventory of items in your property. To track maintenance on items, check our Maintenance Tracking section here.
TIDY helps you do track inventory in a few ways. At a high level, it works in the following way:
- You add objects to your property that you want tracked.
- For objects, you can set the current quantity level.
- For any objects, you can add a minimum quantity level, if you want to create low stock alerts.
- On your To-Do list for jobs, you can add tasks for pros to check the inventory. When the pro completes the inventory check, then it will update the "current quantity level" for the object they checked.
- If the "current quantity level" ever goes below the minimum quantity level, a low stock alert will be created in TIDY.
We recommend having our success team help with your setup. They are free for you to use and they can make this process fast and easy.
Once you have added tiems with inventory tracking enabled, the Inventory Section will list the current and minimum quantities of all items according to the properties they are added. You can edit items and quantities at any time.
To view low stock alerts, view the "Issues" section.