Integrating with Lodgify is now easier than ever: all it takes is gathering some information from your Lodgify account and plugging it into TIDY.
See the steps below:
- Log into both accounts, if you haven't already done so
- Under "Apps" in Lodgify, click on API Keys
- Click on "Generate API Key"
- Ensure both key permissions at the bottom left are enabled: "Read Calendar" and "Write Calendar"
- On your TIDY home page, look for and click on "Integrations" in the left menu bar
- Click "Add Integration"
- A new screen will pop up, search for “Lodgify” in the search box
- Paste your information in the indicated fields
- After you integrate, TIDY will pull all your listings from Lodgify to create them as properties in TIDY.
- When a new guest reservation appears on your Lodgify account, it is also automatically added to your "Reservations" tab within TIDY
- Now TIDY knows the reservation details and when to automatically book a cleaning between guests check-in and check-out
- The turnover cleaning follows the instructions you set under "Automatic Booking"
- The Pros you already have listed under the "My Pros" section in the app each will have the opportunity to accept the job in the order you previously determined
- Once a Pro is assigned the job, they will receive your instructions, access the To-Do List (if you have one), and communicate with you through TIDY.
- You will be notified according to the notification settings you determined under preferences
- Done! Now your property is ready for the next guest, without you having to worry about a single thing.