Connecting TIDY and OwnerRez is straightforward and gives you hassle-free management of your properties; plus:
- A bird’s eye view of all your properties, reservations, and cleanings
- Save time by automatically setting up cleaning requests. That’s right—no phone tag with cleaners.
- Bring all the cleaners you work with and love to TIDY and make their lives easier. Yep. It's free.
- Get all the tracking you want and need: upcoming jobs, completed ones, and what turnovers need to be done.
- Integrating is as simple as clicking a couple of buttons; see below.
To integrate TIDY with your OwnerRez account, first log in to both accounts, if you haven't already done so, and follow the instructions below:
- Access your TIDY account and click "Integrations" on the left menu bar
- Click “Add Integration"
- Search for OwnerRez
- Select “Direct” under integration type
- You will be directed to a new page to authorize access to your OwnerRez account; click “Yes” to allow TIDY to connect to your OwnerRez account.
- The syncing process will start and take about 15 minutes to complete
How does the integration work?
- After you integrate, TIDY will pull all your listings from OwnerRez to create them as properties in TIDY.
- When a new guest reservation appears on your OwnerRez account, it is also automatically added to your "Reservations" tab within TIDY
- Now TIDY knows the reservation details and when to automatically book a cleaning between guests' check-in and check-out
- The turnover cleaning follows the instructions you set under "Automatic Booking"
- The Pros you already have listed under the "My Pros" section in the app each will have the opportunity to accept the job in the order you previously determined.
- Once a Pro is assigned the job, they will receive your instructions, access the To-Do List (if you have one), and communicate with you through TIDY.
- TIDY will push the cleanliness status to OwnerRez after each cleaning is completed.
- Done! Now your property is ready for the next guest, without you having to worry about a single thing.
Updated 31 Jan 2023
Did this page help you?