First, if you are not a home service professional, you probably want to go here. If you are a home service professional, welcome!
TIDY for Pros helps home service professionals get more clients and manage their clients, with most features free! Using TIDY for Pros helps you manage your customers, lets your customers schedule online directly with you, tracks expenses to help with taxes, and offers free marketing tools to help you grow your business.
There are also some optional, paid features such as getting Clients from TIDY to fill your schedule with customers. Clients from TIDY connects:
Property managers, who:
- Are generally looking for a Pro to help them with work for jobs such as home cleanings
- Manage their properties online at TIDY.com
- Typically leave instructions and notes using tidy.com
With Pros, who:
- Want great Clients and want to build their business
- Want to make great money helping others
- Set their schedule via TIDY
- See bookings and communicate with Clients via the TIDY
You can choose to use only the features in TIDY to manage your existing business, or get Clients from TIDY to fill your schedule. This help center will teach you how to do both.
Only Legal Usecases Allowed
TIDY only works with people offering legal services in a legal way. If you are not legally able to offer a service in an area, do not use TIDY for that service. If you are not able to receive payment for work in an area, do not use TIDY in that area. For example, in the US you may be required to have a SSN or ITIN number to receive payments for work.
You can use the app via the App Store or you can use TIDY online at https://pro.tidy.com.
The app for Pros is called "TIDY for Pros" (or "TIDY.com for Pros"), and can be found at the following links:
- On the Google Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tidy.pro
- On the Apple App Store here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tidy-business-manager/id1518099748
Next, you will want to set up your account. The main things you want to set up are:
- The services you offer
- The area you serve
- The rates for your services
- Your bookable schedule for clients to book you.
Next, you can add any existing clients and jobs to your account. This way your schedule will automatically reflect any existing jobs.
Next, you can get new clients either by selecting clients who need you, or leaving your schedule open for booking.