Zapier lets you connect TIDY to many other apps in order to build your own workflows.
The way Zapier works is that each "Zap" (or workflow in Zapier) has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Triggers: Here are some examples of the types of things you can trigger:
- Trigger an action when a job is created or updated.
- Example: Get an alert in Slack when a job is updated.
- Trigger an action when an address is added
- Example: Update a record in Salesforce when an address is added.
- Trigger an action when a to-do list is added
- Example: Store a changelog in Google Sheets of changes to your to-do lists.
Actions: Here are some examples of the types of actions you can have TIDY take from Zapier:
- Add a pro
- Example: When you add a vendor to a CRM, add them to TIDY.
- Add an address
- Example: When you add a property in Guesty, add it to TIDY.
- Add a job
- Example: When you see an event on google calendar, create a job in TIDY.
- Cancel a job
- Example: When a guest cancels in Airbnb, cancel a job in TIDY.
- Update a job
- Example: Text guests if they want an upgraded cleaning, and if they respond yes, increase the size of the job.
- Log in to Zapier, or created an account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "TIDY"
- Use your credentials to connect your TIDY account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to email@example.com.