Compliance, Ratings, Safety, Insurance, & Protection
With TIDY, you can set and control various settings to satisfy compliance, safety, or quality requirements. TIDY does not have any "one-size-fits all" settings here. Each customer can choose what is important to them.
There are many options you can use, including:
- Insurance requirements
- Certification/training requirements
- Background check requirements
- Document signing requirements
- and more...
Note: due to the nature of some requirements, you may need to sign up for a 1-year plan to be able to set up the requirement free of charge.
If you want to require minimum insurance requirements, you can do so. If you opt to have TIDY track this for you, we can collect COIs (certificates of insurance) from your pros to ensure they satisfy
We offer several certifications that can help to ensure your pro meets your quality or safety criteria for your needs. These are optional for you to require and the pro to complete. While TIDY does not provide training, if you need them to complete your own custom training/certification requirements, you can set that up.
One of our certification options is a background check certification, which is described more here:
Some customers require the signing of a document, such as a NDA or aknowledgement, before doing a job. You can set up this setting with TIDY.
At TIDY, safety for all our customers is our top priority. We have several options you can use to protect your safety.
- You can use an anonymizing number when calling or texting someone. This means they receive your messages, but don't see your direct contact information.
- When using the website or app, we use HTTPS to secure information in transit.
- We do not store plaintext passwords. Only you have access to your passwords.
- Access to your profile information is limited only to necessary personnel.
- We use AWS, the industry standard in hosting. Security is their top priority, and you benefit from their security efforts.
- We keep software packages up to date, to solve publically disclosed security flaws as soon as possible after they are announced.
- We the people you have authorized to view your Home Access information are permitted to see it, and only at the time they need it. For example, only the Pro who is job your home can see how to get in. They can only get that information at the time of the job.
- We recommend using a lockbox for your safety. This way, you can change your home access at any time. We never recommend giving out keys.
If at any time you want to revoke access to your data to a Pro, simply blacklist them (or notify support). This means they will have no contact info for you, and will be immediately removed from any of your jobs. They will retain some historical data for invoicing or other purposes as required by law or to prevent fraud.