Insurance or Custom Requirements
When setting up TIDY, you can specify your compliance requirements for vendors. TIDY will make sure all your vendors meet your compliance requirements. We can track both your compliance requirements, and your pro's compliance with these requirements. These typically involve things like:
- Insurance requirements
- Training requirements
- Licensing requirements
- Agreement requirements (for example NDAs)
We can support almost any requirement you come up with. Here is what we do with the information:
- On your behalf, we reach out to the vendors on a regular basis to ensure their compliance. For example, in the case of insurance, we would request a COI from them. As we track these items, we will add it to their profile on your account, so you can ensure that people meet these requirements.
- As we help you find new vendors, we will ensure they meet your compliance requirements.
- It is important to note that adding compliance requirements typically adds costs to your jobs AND reduces the pool of available pros.
- For example, if you require $1M in insurance from all vendors, many will not meet this requirement. As an alternative, in some cases, you may wish to insure yourself against risks from pros/vendors.
Note: There is no way for us to work on compliance requirements on a trial basis. This can only be done as a part of a full subscription.
Insurance Tracking is typically done via a COI (certificate of insurance). When a customer sets a requirement, such as $1M general liability insurance, we typically ask for an example of what they are looking for.
Then, we proceed to work with existing pros added, to ensure they have that met. If we see any issues, we will notify you.
As you add or request pros, we will make it a requirement that they have a valid COI submitted prior to going to the job.
If they are unable to satisfy the requirements, we will ensure they cancel.
You can waive requirements anytime, if you like.
Typically, pros paying for insurance policies will have higher rates, so be aware of the impact on suggested pricing.