"Pros" are the service providers who do jobs (sometimes these are called "Vendors" or something like that). You can manage your pros in the "My Pros" section of your app or online:
If you use TIDY to book jobs for addresses, whenever a pro completes a job, they are added to the "My Pros" list for that address.
You can also manually add pros to a list by tapping "Add Pro" from the "My Pros" section. Once there, you can:
- Select a pro either from another address in your account or enter their contact information to add them to your team.
- Add the contact information for the pro you would like to add to your account. When they are added, you can immediately start inviting them to jobs. There is no need for them to do anything, just start sending them jobs and they can accept them digitally.
Each address has its own list of pros, but you can add the same pro to many addresses. This gives you the power to control exactly who can show up to your addresses, and in what priority order.
When you add a pro, you can book and manage them just like any other pro in the system. When you send a job request out, they get an alert with the information about the job, and the pro can accept your job digitally. It's similar to you picking up the phone and calling them and getting them on your schedule, only way easier for everyone.
To add a pro, follow these steps:
- Go to the "My Pros" section.
- Tap "Add Pro".
- Enter the contact information for your pro, so they can get your job request.
- They can accept the job request OR you can just assign them to the job.
- We make it really easy for your pros, they don't need to install anything they don't want to.
- After the job, its easy for pros to invoice you.
- You can pay the invoice in any way you like.
- If you like, you can set up autopay.
- Want to make things even easier? Send a "To-Do List Link" to your pro, and they can use this for all jobs instead of you doing it manually. See To-Do List Links
Help Adding Pros
If you want to add any pro to your list, but are having issues, just send us a message with their information to our Concierge Team and we will help add them to your list.
Once a Pro is in your account, they will show up in the "My Pros" section. This section shows your priority list, which has 3 types of prioritization. The types of prioritization are:
- Favorites - Add someone to your favorites to send your job requests to them first. This works in the order you put them. So if Kim is listed higher than Juliana, then Kim would be the first one prioritized for the job. If Kim were available, Kim would get the job. If Kim wasn't available, then Kim would get a message to accept the request first. We recommend favoriting someone if you are willing to decrease the chance of getting anyone to accept a job in order to favor getting a specific person first.
If you don't strongly prefer a specific person, we recommend marking them as approved.
- Approved - This section is for anyone who you have approved to come to your property. This section is great for everyone who you don't have a strong preference for. When a job request goes out to this group, if any pro is available, they will immediately be booked. If multiple people are available, it will go to the person you last had. If nobody is available, the request will go to everyone at the same time, and the first to accept will get the job.
- Blocked - These people will not get your job requests, and cannot see anything you request on your account. Use this for anyone you don't ever want again.
Same Pro Each Time
By default, your request is to get the same pro each time unless they or you make a change. You can of course always change this if you like.
There are 2 types of "cards" that show up in your priority list:
- Pro Name - This is your pros that you add or have had previously in some way. It will just show their name, like "Sandra".
- Find New Pro - This "card" shows when you want to work to find the best pro available in accordance with your preferences. It will trigger in the same order as any individual pro on the list. So if you block this setting, it won't trigger and new pros won't be found. see Find New Pros for details.
You can change the priority order anytime by tapping "Edit Priorities", then dragging that pro to where you want them.
Currently, the nofication will be sent to pros on your list in the order you specify. It follows the following order:
- First person on your favorite list is notified immediately.
- The remaining time between now and the requested start time is divided in 1/2. The first half is dedicated to working through your favorite list, with equal time per person.
- After 1/2 the time has elapsed, the request goes to everyone on your list.
If you have 5 people on your favorite list, and you requested 10 days in advance, you would see the following notifications:
- Immediate: Person 1
- After 1 day: Person 2
- After 2 days: Person 3
- After 3 days: Person 4
- After 4 days: Person 5
- After 5 days: all pros notified
Example 2: If you specify everyone is approved, and don't mark anyone as a favorite, everyone will be notified immediately.
See Messages for more details.
In general, there are many things to communicate, and most can be handled directly in the app or online. For example:
This improves clarity and automatically handles things in odd cases (for example, if a substitute is needed then they have the information needed to be efficient).
However, you can also contact them by text or call by tapping the Call and Text buttons in your app. They will also text message you when they are on the way, arrived, and other updates. You can call or text them back on that number.
Please note that all calls and texts made via the TIDY Platform, such as those between yourself and Pros, may be recorded so both parties have access to them in order to resolve any future disputes.