"Pros" are the service providers who do jobs (sometimes these are called "Vendors" or something like that). You can manage your pros in the "My Pros" section of your app or online:
Adding a Pro
If you use TIDY to book jobs for addresses, whenever a pro completes a job, they are added to the "My Pros" list for that address.
You can also manually add pros to a list by tapping "Add Pro" from the "My Pros" section. Once there, you can:
- Select a pro either from another address in your account or enter their contact information to add them to your team.
- Add the contact information for the pro you would like to add to your account. When they are added, you can immediately start inviting them to jobs. There is no need for them to do anything, just start sending them jobs and they can accept them digitally.
Each address has its own list of pros, but you can add the same pro to many addresses. This gives you the power to control exactly who can show up to your addresses, and in what priority order.
Pros you Add
When you add a pro, you can book and manage them just like any other pro in the system. When you send a job request out, they get an alert with the information about the job, and the pro can accept your job digitally. It's similar to you picking up the phone and calling them and getting them on your schedule, only way easier for everyone.
To add a pro, follow these steps:
- Go to the "My Pros" section.
- Tap "Add Pro".
- Enter the contact information for your pro, so they can get your job request.
- They can accept the job request OR you can just assign them to the job.
- We make it really easy for your pros, they don't need to install anything they don't want to.
- After the job, its easy for pros to invoice you.
- You can pay the invoice in any way you like.
- If you like, you can set up autopay.
- Want to make things even easier? Send a "To-Do List Link" to your pro, and they can use this for all jobs instead of you doing it manually. See To-Do List Links
Help Adding Pros
If you want to add any pro to your list, but are having issues, just send us a message with their information to our Concierge Team and we will help add them to your list.
Once a Pro is in your account, they will show up in the "My Pros" section. This section shows your priority list, which has 3 types of prioritization. The types of prioritization are:
- Favorites - Add someone to your favorites to send your job requests to them first. This works in the order you put them. So if Kim is listed higher than Juliana, then Kim would be the first one prioritized for the job. If Kim were available, Kim would get the job. If Kim wasn't available, then Kim would get a message to accept the request first. We recommend favoriting someone if you are willing to decrease the chance of getting someone to accept a job to get a specific person first.
- Approved - This section is for anyone who you have approved to come to your property. When a job request goes out to this group, if any pro is available they will immediately be booked. If multiple people are available, it will go to the person you last had. If nobody is available, the request will go to everyone at the same time, and the first to accept will get the job.
- Blocked - These people will not get your job requests, and cannot see anything you request on your account. Use this for anyone you don't ever want again.
Same Pro Each Time
By default, your request is to get the same pro each time unless they or you make a change. You can of course always change this if you like.
There are 2 types of "cards" that show up in your priority list:
- Pro Name - This is your pros that you add or have had previously in some way. It will just show their name, like "Sandra".
- Find New Pro - This "card" shows when you want to work to find the best pro available in accordance with your preferences. It will trigger in the same order as any individual pro on the list. So if you block this setting, it won't trigger and new pros won't be found.
You can change the priority order anytime by tapping "Edit Priorities", then dragging that pro to where you want them.
When Notifications are Sent
Currently, the nofication will be sent to pros on your list in the order you specify. It follows the following order:
- First person on your favorite list is notified immediately.
- The remaining time between now and the requested start time is divided in 1/2. The first half is dedicated to working through your favorite list, with equal time per person.
- After 1/2 the time has elapsed, the request goes to everyone on your list.
If you have 5 people on your favorite list, and you requested 10 days in advance, you would see the following notifications:
- Immediate: Person 1
- After 1 day: Person 2
- After 2 days: Person 3
- After 3 days: Person 4
- After 4 days: Person 5
- After 5 days: all pros notified
Example 2: If you specify everyone is approved, and don't mark anyone as a favorite, everyone will be notified immediately.
Find New Pro Settings
If you want to use the TIDY software to find a pro you have not already had, then you can do so. We offer complete control over the strategy you use to send your request out to pros and get it accepted. These strategies include:
- Send to All Eligible - This means you will send your request out to all pros who match your criteria, and the first to accept wins your bid.
- Send in Order of Repeat Rate. This will send your request to pros in the order of their repeat rate (with the highest being first). The repeat rate is just the rate clients rebook this pro.
- Send in Order of Positive Review Percentage. This will send your request to pros in the order of their positive review percentage (with the highest being first). The positive review percentage is the number of positive reviews divided by the number of negative reviews.
- Send in Order of Show Up Rate. This will send your request to pros in the order of their percentage of times they show up to jobs (with the highest being first). This is the inverse of their cancellation rate, and is calculated by the number of times they showed up to jobs divided by the number of times they have booked jobs with clients.
- Limit New Pros. (Formerly we called this option "Limit Substitutes") - This means you will not find a new pro if any of your past pros are available. For example, if you have Maria helping you, and she takes a week off. With this setting, you would not get a new pro. But if Maria left permanently (to another location for example), then you would get a new pro.
- Disable Find New Pro - This option is available if you have added a pro and you do not want to search for new pros.
- Custom - We can support any workflow, requirement, or preferences you like. Contact your account manager to get more help with this.
Using TIDY with Only Your Existing Pros
Some people want to use TIDY only with their existing pros, the ones that are already on their list. If that is what you want, make sure you disable the "Find New Pro" option.
You can also set Gender Preferences for your pros, if you would only like one gender, such as only female or only male.
We recognize there are some cases where gender restrictions may be important or legally required. We do not recommend enabling gender restrictions unless you are confident your national, state or local government allows it. Restricting the gender also typically reduces the quality and reliability of jobs, as you may not be able to get the best person for the job. Use this at your own liability.
We do offer you control over your account to select one of the following Gender Preferences:
- Best Available Pro
- Only Females
- Only Males
To update the settings, go to the "Find New Pro Settings" in the "My Pros" section. After you update this setting, we strongly recommend rescheduling your job and plan to make sure everything is "reset" the way you want.
Note: Our system currently does not allow you to change your Gender Preferences within 24 hours of an appointment. You need to first cancel that appointment.
Contacting Your Pros (Phone/Text)
See Messages for more details.
In general, there are many things to communicate, and most can be handled directly in the app or online. For example:
- To tell them how to get in, we recommend using the Home access instructions.
- To provide some help with parking, use the parking instructions.
- To reschedule, use the scheduling part of the app.
- To tell them what to do, use To-Dos.
This improves clarity and automatically handles things in odd cases (for example, if a substitute is needed then they have the information needed to be efficient).
However, you can also contact them by text or call by tapping the Call and Text buttons in your app. They will also text message you when they are on the way, arrived, and other updates. You can call or text them back on that number.
Please note that all calls and texts made via the TIDY Platform, such as those between yourself and Pros, may be recorded so both parties have access to them in order to resolve any future disputes.