TIDY shows you the expected probability that a request will be accepted.
How the acceptance probability is displayed in the UI.
Knowing how to create a good job request is hard. Most people when they make a request have things that are firm requirements, such as:
- Max price they would ever pay
- Must complete within these timeframes
- Must complete these tasks, etc
These are things that mean you would never take someone if they didn't fit this criteria. However, people have many preferences beyond this that they want to optimize, but historically it has been hard to determine the trade-offs. For example:
- Lower prices (all things being equal)
- Tasks to be done
- Preferred times and dates
With TIDY, we allow you to preview requests and see the probability that something will be accepted. This is a hugely important tool, that lets you figure out how to make tradeoffs in a challenging space.
- You may need to pay more to get a job done on a holiday. This helps you determine how much more.
- You may see more luck requesting different days or times.
- You may be able to lower your prices if you have more flexibility.
Updated 29 May 2023
Did this page help you?