Tap the "More" section of the app, then you should see "Add Property" at the top of that page.
Pros use Google Maps to find the home, so we validate it prior to booking. If your address is not showing up in Google, we recommend the following:
1) Pick the nearest address to your home that is detected by Google.
2) Add instructions on how to get to your address and access your home in the Home Access Notes section.
For multiple units under one address, we recommend adding each unit as a separate address. This way, you are able to have different to-do lists and make sure the Pro knows where to go. However, some other clients prefer just requesting the largest cleaning option and asking for only one job for both properties. If you choose this last option, we recommend making it clear to the pros, using the access notes, that they will clean two units during the time.
To import many properties at the same time, the app provides the import CSV option, where you can download the CSV with the properties and the system automatically adds them. You can go to the properties page in more and click in add property. A CSV template is provided and with it it is easier to know what information is needed and use it as an import file
- To import your properties, you can go to the integrations page in more or,
- Delete all addresses in the properties page then will show the option to integration will appear.
- To delete an property, tap into the property you want to remove, tap the edit button then tap the "Delete" button.
- You can edit the property name at any time, but to make other edits, you need to remove the old one and add a new one.
If you need to make any other edits, you can contact us for help. Once you have had a job at a location, we need to remove and add a new address for accurate records.