To make managing your list of what needs to get done for cleaning and maintenance, TIDY allows setting to-do lists that are specifically made for each type of service. For example, you can create a list dedicated for 1-hour cleaning jobs or create another list specifically for inspections. By doing so, you can have default lists for a service that are ready to use for each 1-hour and inspection jobs performed by Pros.
To set a default list for a service:
- Navigate to the to-dos settings page
- Scroll down and navigate to the "Advanced Default Settings" page
- Click on "Add" to set a new service default list or click on any existing service default list below to edit it. You can also edit the default list for the selected address here as well.
- Select the job type and the desired list for that job
- Click on "Save" and that's it! All your future schedulings of that job type will have the selected list added by default.